Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
The active research groups of the Montana State University Electrical and Computer Engineering Department will offer up to 10 REU positions for Summer 2019. The REU program will run from June 3–August 9, 2019.
|Preliminary Project List|
- Participants must be full-time undergraduates, typically finishing their freshman, sophomore or junior years. Applicants from underrepresented groups are particularly welcome and encouraged to apply. Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or permanent residents.
- The REU program is intended to provide an introductory research experience to undergraduate students considering graduate education and a career in research. Applicants should address how this experience might facilitate their pursuit of these goals in their application.
- Travel costs to/from Bozeman, $1,000 for meals, and residence hall lodging will be provided. REU students will also receive a $5,000 stipend.
- To apply to our program, please use the NSF's common application portal: www.nsfreu.org. The website will ask you to create a user account. When your account is created, follow the steps provided on the website to complete the common application. Make sure to select "Observing our world" when selecting the Sites to which you want to apply. The deadline for completing the application to our program is February 15, 2019.
- You are requested to provide your top three choices among the proposed projects, which can be found using the "Preliminary Project List" link above. Please explain in your application why these specific projects are of interest to you.
Questions? Please contact Prof. Kevin Repasky (email@example.com).